Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Which Tribe Would I Like to Live With

Out of Plateau and Coastal tribes, I would live with the Coastal tribe. I would live with the Coastal tribe because they have good fishing and hunting sources. According to Dale A. Lambert The Coastal Tribes live near the Pacific Ocean, Straight of Juan de Fuca, the San Juan Islands, and the Puget Sound. All of these are good fishing grounds.  Another reason why I would live with the Coastal Tribe is that they are good sailors, and I like sailing. According to the Encyclopaedia Britannica the Coastal Tribes made detailed canoes. Canoeing has always been one of my fascinations. Also, according to the Britannica, the Coastal tribes didn't pollute the water of land.http://www.washington.edu/burkemuseum/collections/ethnology/goia-wa-map.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment